Saturday, February 13, 2016

Last Minute Ideas

Hello My Friends!
Today I scrolled through the Stamps of Life Gallery and picked out a few Valentine cards that caught my eye. I thought you may be needing a little last minute inspiration to a create aValentine for someone special.
Lisawtaylor - We love the combination of hearts and flowers in the Box Card!
Mynn Kitchen - Keep it clean and simple for a modern look

PussyCat - Such a cute idea with the heart in the camera!

Jingle - I always love the idea of creating more than one card when you have all your supplies out!

Paws Ink - Stamps of Life Valentine themed patterned paper... Cranberry, Ocean and Candy what a beautiful color combo!

For even more ideas you can stop by the Valentine Idea Gallery HERE
Happy Valentines Day and Happy Stamping!