Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exclusive Dies, a 30 Second Card and Portland!

Hello, My Friends!

Life just seems to get busier and busier around here!  Luckily, I LOVE to be busy, so it's all good!  :)

Lots of news to share....


1.  We have TWO new Exclusive Dies to announce!  Hexagons and the Coffee Die set!  Woo Hoo!




2.  We just released a new 30 Second Card Video!  You can check it out by clicking HERE.

3.  We had a contest on our blog about guessing the time for the video and Jackie Hendershot guessed the exact right time!  Go, Jackie!  Jackie got to pick a stamp set of her choice as her prize.  :)

4.  We are gearing up for our next trip!  This time to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Portland, OR.  I'll also be teaching classes, so if you are in the area (and didn't take my class at the Seattle show), make sure you sign up for this class!
 For more info on the class, click here!

I thought I'd leave you with an adorable photo by Design Team Member, Anna Wight.  Anna lives on a farm and one of her hens hatched a chick!  She's playing surrogate Mommy to the baby chick while the hen keeps the other eggs warm.  :)



Yes, it's true, all chicks like the ColorBox ink pads by Stephanie Barnard!  :)  (Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun!)

Happy Stamping!