Monday, September 24, 2012

Announcing the Gallery Winners!

Hello, My Friends!

Well, we are back from San Marcos, TX.  We had a blast!  I crawled into bed at 3am on Sunday morning...it took us awhile to get home.  But, we made it safe and sound.

I got to hang out with some of our Design Team Members....Jeanne, Bev and Lydia.  What a great time.  Of course, we went to the best restaurant in the world.....

Olive Garden


Yummy.  :)

If you don't know, here's something you should know about me.

Olive Garden is the best restaurant in the world

Purple is the best color in the world

Hot Pink is the second best color in the world

I don't like the color Orange.

White Tic Tacs are the BOMB I eat at least 2-4 boxes a day

I only drink  Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper.  If I am somewhere and they don't have either of those, I drink iced tea.  Only once in awhile will I break down and drink Diet Pepsi.  bleh.

I don't drink any other liquids.  At all.  No water, no OJ, no milk.  Yeah.  I'm unhealthy.  oh well.

I'm a workaholic.  But, really, is this work?!?!?!  Yeah, I didn't think so.  It's more like playtime.  So, I'm not really a workaholic, I just play.  All day.

Ok, time for the Gallery winners.....


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Ladies, please email me with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less) and your address. Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery!
There are OVER 5000 ideas using our stamps, just waiting for you!

Also, for YOUR chance on winning, upload your trees4Christmas projects to our gallery.  Winners are chosen randomly and YOU could be next!  ;)


Hugs!
Stephanie  
The Stamps of Life