Monday, June 18, 2012

Guess What I Saw!

Hello, My Friends!

I'm sitting at my computer {supposed to be designing new dies for Sizzix!} and as usual, I got distracted and headed over to our gallery of eye candy. 

I fell in love with a few cards and I wanted to share them with you.  :)


This one is by Annie in WA.  She writes, "The gift was paper pieced and I stamped the bow twice on top. DP is from Recollections Signature Series and twine is from The Twinery"

I love the colors on this card!  I love how she used the birthday2celebrate stamp set to create the paper pieced present.  :)
 


This card is by Joy in TX.  She used quite a few stamp sets for this one!  I see mums2stamp, list2write and stamps4fancylabel.  She also used the Fancy Frame Framelits dies to cut out the sentiment. 

I love how she combined many stamp sets to create this card.  The nice thing about the stamps4fancylabel stamp set is it's great for mother's day, father's day, wedding, baptism, birthday, valentine's day and thanks!  Wowsers!  ;)

stamps4fancylabel

Ladies, thanks for sharing your cards with us!  Email me if you would like a special blinkie to add to your blog!  :)


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life