Monday, March 19, 2012

We are Home!

Hello, My Friends!

We had a wonderful time in Pleasanton, CA.  We barely made our flight home, but ahhhhh....we did!  :)

I have a very busy week this week.  I'm putting the final touches on the class for April 14th....sneak peeks coming soon!  We also have an {exclusive} die release...tomorrow!  It's funny, I have friends that ask when I sleep....my response?  That's what planes are for! :)

I feel like we've been extra busy around here....so busy, that I forgot to post our list2write gallery winners!  Yikes!  Here's the video....




Can't see the video? Click Here!
 
 
Now, the crazy part is, it's also time for me to announce the gallery winners for the umbrella4you!  So, in order to keep myself on track, here's that video!  :)





Can't see the video? Click Here!



Ladies, please email me with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less) and your address. Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery!

There are OVER 4100 ideas using our stamps, just waiting for you!

Also, for YOUR chance on winning, upload your mums2stamp projects to our gallery.  Winners are chosen randomly and YOU could be next!  ;)

Hugs!
Stephanie