Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updates...

Hello, My Friends!

Summer is in full swing around here!  Kirstin graduates today from High School, so Summer is officially HERE!  :)

Since 2011 is almost half way over, I thought now would be a good time to do some updates....

Introducing...a Stephanie Barnard Logo!

Huh?!?  What?!?  Why?!?


Well, those questions will be answered soon, ;) but in the meantime...I thought I'd share the logo with you....

Kinda cute, huh?  ;)

On a more personal note, Kirstin not only is graduating today, she also had her Senior Prom (while I was in Puerto Rico {pout!})

Here are some pictures to share...



And we don't want to leave Katie Pie out...so here's one of both girls....

This summer will be a busy one for our family.  The girls are going camping at the beach with my Mom for two weeks, Katie has cheer practice almost every day, Kirstin has already started classes at the local college (12 units this summer), and lots of travel.  But, alas, no vacations for me!

I'll be traveling to Chicago for CHA Summer, a Creating Keepsakes Convention in PA, and a Creating Keepsakes Convention in Nashville, TN. 

Well, I think that's it for updates.

Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Stephanie