Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's True....

Hello, My Friends!

Ok, I'm the first to admit, I'm a little wacky.  No, no....it's really true.  ;)

I think this video will prove it.  Watch this {Life} with Stephanie Video and you'll see what I mean....






Can't see the video? Click Here!



Crazy, huh?!?

Ok, so now that you know I'm off my rocker, here's a great card I found in our Gallery....{by the way...did you know?!?  Our Gallery has over 2700 ideas using our stamp sets!  Just click on the stamp sets you have, and check out projects using those stamps!}
Welcome Stair Step Card   By Terrie W. in Canada


Terrie, this card is incredible!  tTanks for sharing your card with us using the houses4us stamp set! 

Email me if you would like a special blinkie to add to your blog!  :)


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life