Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello My Friends!

Happy Good Friday and Easter!

What a big weekend we have planned at the Barnard household!  First, the kids are spending the night tonight with my parents.  {Woo Hoo!}

Then, Saturday night....Ken and I are going to a concert.  A concert I was supposed to go to 18 years ago, but couldn't, because Kirstin was just born and obviously I couldn't go.

We are going to a.....




Prince Concert!!!!!  :)



Yep, it's true.  We used to really love Prince.  Growing up, we had all of his albums and went to a few of his concerts.  So, when we found out he was doing concerts in LA, AND the tickets are only $25 (after fees!) we couldn't pass it up!

So, finally, 18 years later, I'll make it to another Prince concert.  ;) 

And then, Sunday is church and a family dinner.  I can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends too.  I thought I'd share these great ATC Cards from our Gallery.  I think they'd make great place cards for your Easter table! 

Easter Trading Cards by Kim in NY



Kim, thanks for sharing your card with us using the bunny4Easter stamp set! 

Email me if you would like a special blinkie to add to your blog!  :)

Happy Easter!


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life