Monday, August 23, 2010

Eye Candy Video! :)

Hi Friends!

It's time to show off some of the beautiful work from The {Stamps} of Life Design Team!

I hope that you enjoy these amazing projects as much as I do. :)

Four stamp sets are featured in this video: trees2build, backgrounds2build, birthday4Cookie, and sweet4babies




Can't see the video? Click Here!


I also wanted to share with you this incredible card by Mary in Canada....I LOVE how she used the happy circle stamp from the happy2becircles stamp set for the tree!

Mary, what a great idea! If you have a blog, let me know....I have a special blog badge for you! ;)

Make sure YOU upload your creations to our gallery! Early next month, we'll be randomly choosing two winners from the trees2build gallery!

Did you know....EVERY stamp set we sell has a gallery of incredible ideas and projects? Check it out!

Only 24 more days until our San Marcos, TX trip! We've been hearing from so many Texans that we can't wait to meet! Woo Hoo! :)

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
The {Stamps} of Life