Thursday, April 1, 2010

The happy2beCircles Stamp Set is a HIT!

Wow! You stampers sure know how to keep us busy! We had tons of new Club sign ups today as well as regular orders AND then on top of that, we mailed all the current Club orders...whew...I'm tired! ;)

Since Easter is just around the corner....{Yikes! I need to get stamping!} I thought I'd share this adorable card by Design Team Member, Laura Williams.



"Just For You"
By Laura Williams
www.lauralooloo.blogspot.com

A Note from Laura: This card is about half the size of a regular card. The small size is perfect to highlight the sweet Easter eggs in the Eggs4Easter set! The sentiment, "just for you", came from HappyBirthday2You. I just love this bright color combo, so I kept the design of this card pretty simple to let the bold colors and sweet stamps remain the focus.

(Supplies: stamps - Eggs4Easter and HappyBirthday2You sets, cardstock, ink - Close To My Heart, button - Papertrey Ink, rickrack - Wrights)

Isn't this card adorable?!?

Well, I better sign off...more packing to do! :)

Hugs,
Stephanie