Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Episode of a 30 Second Card

I'll be honest. When I first started this video series, I did think I could make a card in {about} 30 seconds. Yes, I really I thought I could. :)

Little did I know...

1. How popular this series would be.
2. That I have NO concept of time.
3. That I can make people laugh....(but is it AT me or WITH me?!?!)

So, without anymore waiting, I present the next episode...ok, you have to wait one more moment... I have to say, I've also learned to NOT use pigment ink when taping my 30 second card video episodes. You'll soon see that pigment ink is S-L-O-W to dry. (That's why it's a decent embossing ink...)

So, if you try this at home, don't use pigment ink. Really. You'll soon see why....



(If you are receiving this as an email update, please visit the blog by clicking here to see the video!)

Hugs!
Stephanie