Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Great Project Sheet!

My Design Team has been BUSY creating great projects for us! Here's one from Joana Studer.



How cute is that?!? For the {free} Project Sheet, Click Here.

On a more personal note, our Homecoming game was last night and sadly we lost. But, I was able to get a photography pass to go on the field. What a rush! Here's my cutie....


Lastly, if you are a fan on Facebook, you've already seen this video...(not a fan? Click Here to become a fan...the fan page gets the news first! I even posted a sneak peek for the next month's stamp set!)

This video is for die hards only. It's NOT a stamping video. It's a {Life} with Stephanie video....watch at your own risk. {grin}

(And no, it's not a stain on my shirt. I think I hugged my drink too close!) :)


Stephanie reveals more secrets about her daily life. What type of diet drink do you think is her favorite? You won't forget after this new episode! For more of the latest from Stephanie be sure to visit http://www.thestampsoflife.com



Hugs!
Stephanie