Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm home!

Yes, I'm home safe and sound after spending 36 hours in PA. I'm surprised I feel ok today...I figured I'd be really tired. Luckily, I got to sleep on the plane, so I'm feelin' A-Ok!

QVC was a blast. I get such a rush being in front of the camera. People often ask if I'm nervous, and the scary thing is...I'm not. The first two times on the air, I was, but now I feel pretty secure in the situation. ..... I'm not sure if that's good or bad.... ;)

I met a great girl from Bazzill. Kelli...you rock! Hope you made it home safe and sound! What on EARTH did you do at the airport this morning?!? Hugs!

Do you know what Twitter is? Ken made me sign up. It's kind of similar to blogging, but you can do short updates via text. So, while I was at QVC, I could send short updates letting people know what was going on. You can sign up to 'follow' people and see their updates. It's pretty fun. You can see mine here: http://twitter.com/StephanieBarn

I'm going to have a new video this week....Ken is editing as I type...lots of fun projects for Mother's Day, or any day. :)

Hugs,
Stephanie