Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is a week away?!?

My husband says I'm in denial.


I've purchased two presents so far, and Christmas is a week away. How did this happen?!? Just yesterday I was eating Thanksgiving dinner! I finally ordered my Christmas cards....YESTERDAY! I have to go pick them up tomorrow. Yikes. I'm in trouble.


Lucky for me, my incredible and wonderful husband has done most of the shopping. ;) AND the grocery shopping. Wow. I love him!


I just got back from a five day trip to Florida for work. What a great time to travel. Ha! ;) Although, I did have a wonderful time. Got to meet some new friends.


Here's a picture of me at my favorite place in Florida...


It's Twistee Treat! They have the most YUMMY ice cream. AND it's sugar free! (or so they say!) ;) Anyway, I got bubble gum soft serve two days in a row. The big joke was every time I said (or someone else said) Twistee Treat, I would clap....It's now called a 'quad clap'. I do it often, whenever I'm excited, so look out! ;)

I have more photos to share, but they are on the other computer. I'll upload more soon...

Big news is on the way...and NO I'm not preggers! ;) {ha ha!}

Big hugs to you all....work is keeping me busy, so I might not be able to blog until after Christmas.

I pray that you are all blessed,

Hugs,

Stephanie