Thursday, May 10, 2007

QVC!!!

It was wonderful! Everyone was so incredibly nice and helpful. I had a great time. You would think after taking the red-eye to get there, I would of been tired, but I was so excited, I felt fine!



Here are some photos.....


This is when Ken and I first got there...we must of looked like total goobers taking this picture with my self timer!




Getting the set ready...notice the 'regular' make-up and hair!




The host, David is very tall....(and I'm short!) Notice the TV make-up and hair! {QVC has a salon that does hair and make-up...fun!}

We sold out of the Around the Block Paper Tagger in less than 5 and a half minutes! What a rush! I'm already scheduled to go back in August. Woo Hoo!

Thank you all for your wonderful calls and emails! They have meant the world to me!

Big hugs!