Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Addiction


Well, as you know, I'm not much of a Starbucks/coffee person...so, I'll share my addiction with you....




It's a Super Big Gulp...44 ounces of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. :)

I used to be a strict Diet Coke Girl. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. But, I'm now cheating on DC. I LOVE DCVDP.

I still drink Diet Coke for breakfast. Just two cans. Then, I run to my local 7-11 and get my yummy drink. At lunch time, I go get a refill and by the end of the day, I'm there for the third time. ;)

As you can kind of see from this picture, I re-use the cups (they are dishwasher safe!). Oh, and I also have to have a pink straw. Have to. That's just the way it is.

Luckily 7-11 is just down the street. I sometimes (just sometimes) am walking in to get a refill while I'm drinking the last few drops of my previous refill. Ha ha. Yes, I'm addicted!

So, let's add this up...two cans of DC for breakfast...24 ounces...3 Super Big Gulps...132 ounces...total....156 ounces a day.

Well, that's not entirely true....since I'm being honest, I better tell the whole truth. I also have Diet Coke with dinner and then before I go to bed...........